The philosophy of athletics at Crossroads Christian School is to train student-athletes in the essentials of Christ-likeness as related to athletic competition with special emphasis on developing a humble spirit, a positive attitude, and a fit body, all of which reveal and glorify Christ within us.
- The CCS athletic program is committed to the total development of our students, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- CCS promotes a quality athletic program built on high ethical standards, resistant to the prevailing push to win at any cost.
- CCS recognizes that our athletes are first and foremost students, and therefore are required to obtain high academic standards.
- CCS athletics is committed to modeling Christian character as well as being a witness and ambassador for Jesus Christ.
- CCS athletics intentionally provides opportunity for leadership development.
“We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us.” (2 Corinthians 5:20) We all have a huge responsibility (coaches, student-athletes, and parents) to represent Christ, and our testimony must reflect the teaching of our Savior and Lord.